Sunday, December 20, 2009

Soooo exciting!!

The grand opening of KK is drawing ever near, and today I got to work with my first awesome designer there, SATW.  This kit is FANTASTIC!  So much, and it's all gorgeous, and I wanted to put EVERYTHING on the page!  Haha!  I did one right away, and sadly I am being yanked most rudely away from my computer (ok, so not really, I get to wrap gifts, yippee!! but I'll DEFINITELY be back to do more l/o's with this stunner!)  Anyway, I made this
 with
 
Jingle Bell Boogie, available SOON at Kreative Kreations!

*back to add- I couldn't stop thinking about my next l/o with this kit!  As soon as I was able, I put together another one, and there are still a lot of beautiful pieces I haven't even touched yet!

Keep your eye out for this very-talented designer at KK, opening soon!

1 comment: