Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back at it!

We had a pretty wonderful Christmas.  I hope that you did, too!  Today we had one of my oldest's friends over for lunch/playdate.  It was nice, he got to play his new Wii game with her.  We ordered pizza because it was a special sort of thing.  :D  Now she's gone on home, my kids are mellowly watching a movie together in the next room, and I'm getting some scrapping done.  YAY!  :)

I worked with a new (to me) designer's product today, and I am totally in love.  Z Pink Boudoir will be selling at KK, and this is one of her gorgeous kits in this layout:

You can pick up this beautiful kit, called Dark Kiss, here.

And another gem from Scrapberry Designs is Tootie Fruitie, I made this with it:


and template set 3 #2 by Megan Turnidge.

No comments:

Post a Comment