Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just One Today

As much as I longed to be scrapping today, the 'real life' intruded.  My oldest had an eye appointment (his glasses have been broken beyond repair for a couple of weeks now, and he was due for another exam anyway) and he's still getting over strep.  I had avoided doing dishes for the past couple of days (it's seriously SO COLD in there, with the broken cat door leading to the garage letting in insane amounts of cold air!) so today I buckled down and got them done.  Tomorrow I will have a couple of hefty loads of laundry to fold/put up (I swear that chore is THE WORST!) but then I have a couple of pages floating in my head that I want to try to put together.  So stay tuned, haha!  Anyway, here's tonight's, from the History Challenge over at Polka Dot Plum:

I used: A Cold Winters Night- Brandy Designs
Blossom Within- Brandy Designs
A Lot Like Love- Nikki Epperson
Autumn Kiss- Plum Designers
Such a Hoooot- Jennifer Fox Designs
A Little Newsworthy- Sir Scrapalot Designs
Defining Moments- Brandy Designs and Marni Designs
Take Me Away (alpha)- Jennifer Fox Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment