Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy busy busy!

...but you know me, not too busy to participate in the new challenges at PDP!  :D

I had a very LONG afternoon of rolling, cutting, and baking cookies with the kiddos today.  It was a lot of fun, though, and yummy!  We all decided (and surprisingly it wasn't even MY idea!) to save the decorating for tomorrow... can you believe it?  I COOKIED OUT my 3 children!  Haha!

So that gave me a little more time to scrap!  Always a good thing!  I did two challenge layouts today, here they are:

For the 'Untraditional Challenge', which really made me think:

kit: Spoonful of Sugar by Sir Scrapalot Designs
and for the Twisted Lift Challenge (my favorite of them all, I think!)


That's it for tonight, and I doubt I'll make it here for the next couple of days.  I sincerely hope that you and yours have a very safe and Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you observe,  I wish you joy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment