Monday, December 14, 2009

PDP's gallery is back up, yahoo!!

So here's a link to my gallery.  I'm bummed about how many layouts I couldn't post there, and overwhelmed at the thought of trying to add them all now... so I compromised.  I added the layouts I did for this week's challenges.  If I'm feeling froggy later I might go add last week's, too.  :P  It's not a huge deal since I have a pretty complete album at digi.scrap.friends.

I'm very excited for this Wednesday.  I will have two full releases to share with you, and several layouts I did up using them.

I also have a new blinkie to sport around, from Polka Dot Pixels.  Now I can play around the enabling threads at DSA and DST for her, yahoo!

I think I have just two layouts I can share, first, from the lyrics challenge over at Polka Dot Plum:


template- scraps to go 1 by Jennifer Fox Designs
kit- Funkalicious Fall by Jennifer Fox Designs and Nikki Epperson of GSD
sun- Under the Rainbow by Jennifer Fox Designs
heart- My Father My Friend freebie by Jeanelle Paige

Secondly, for the photography challenge, also at PDP:

kit: Jingle Jangle by Polka Dot Pixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment