Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Month Already

It's hard to believe that a month has flown by already!  My guest spot with Susan Robinson Designs has come to an end.  She makes wonderful templates, and what a fantastic team!  It was my very first CT ever, and I learned a lot.  Today she released some new products that I had done up layouts with, so even though I'm not on the team anymore I am going to go ahead and post them.  A little free advertising never hurt, right?  I hope, anyway!  :P



template: Sketchpad Collection 11, template #3 by Susan Robinson Designs.
kit: Under the Mistletoe grab bag by GSD collab of Nikki Epperson and Lyndie Collins.


Sketchcard1 Full Card 2 template by Susan Robinson Designs
Classically Christmas Wrapping Papers- Sir Scrapalot Designs
Sparkly Flakes- Sir Scrapalot Designs


template: Sketchpad Collection 11 (template#1) by Susan Robinson Designs
kit: Pickle Juice by Jennifer Fox Designs.


template: Sketchpad Collection 11 (template#4) by Susan Robinson Designs
kit: Believe by Brandy Designs.


template: Sketchpad Collection 11, template #2 by Susan Robinson Designs.
kit: Hanabi Hart by LCC by Amy Stoffel

I also did one of the new challenges at Polka Dot Plum today, I'm not too sure I'm happy with it, though.


kit- Sweater Weather by Sir Scrapalot Designs, except:
Santa Hat by Jacelen Deinema
Frost Overlay by DDiva

ETA: I stayed up late and finished another one. Teehee! Here it is:


sparkly flakes- Sir Scrapalot Designs
classically Christmas wrapping papers- Sir Scrapalot Designs
Under the Mistletoe by Nikki Epperson and Lyndie Collins of GSD

I also made up a blinkie for the upcoming new Kreative Korner, now to figure out how to post a gif file somewhere on here, haha!  Here's a general idea... it gives my 'handle' (koalamama) and the addy here.  What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment