Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dabblin' Days are Here Again

This sure is a busy time of year, isn't it?

I did manage to get a couple of challenge layouts done yesterday, though.  For the twisted lift, I had to make a 2nd page (right) to complement an existing layout (left).  I don't have the photos yet, as I want to use cookie-making pics, and that hasn't happened yet... but the layout is ready.  Just imagine photos where the frames are (instead of, not inside of).

kit: Jolly Little Friends by Sir Scrapalot Designs.


And for one of the two scraplift challenges, which I just realized I lifted the WRONG layout, haha!  I'll just have to go do the correct one later, so I guess this is just an 'extra' layout for me:

Lift of the gorgeous You Are So Amazing by Manderin Oranges.
Misted- Brandy Designs
Fall Frolic- Jennifer Fox Designs and Amanda Heimann (recolored)

Now here's the lift of the correct layout:

Also, it seems I forgot to post my avatar for the Avatar Challenge here for you.  What I added, and why, is all posted at Polka Dot Plum,..

Another scraplift challenge l/o:








No comments:

Post a Comment