Friday, December 11, 2009

Rolling Right Along

I got some work done today, yay!  I can't wait til Wednesday when I can show you Polka Dot Pixels' new release, it's simply gorgeous!  I did up two layouts already with it, and have a couple more ideas still!  I'll also have a left-over from my guest time with Susan Robinson Designs, and who knows what else!   I also finished up another challenge at Polka Dot Plum, here's the layout I submitted for it:


HoHoHoundstooth- Allison Pennington
Candy Dish Papers- Sherry Ferguson
Under the Mistletoe template 1- Nikki Epperson
Santa's Shoppe- Brandy Designs
Jolly mini-kit- Sir Scrapalot Designs

I wasn't done, I guess, cos I went ahead and also completed the Reality Bites challenge.  I couldn't get the journaling right but it started frustrating me so I just left it.  It's an uneasy topic to say the least.  Here it is:


Under the Mistletoe template 4- Nikki Epperson
Deck the Halls- GSD by Nikki Epperson and Lyndie Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment