Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So much to share today!

There will probably be at least a couple of different posts today just to get all of the goodies in here for you!  Two of my designers at Polka Dot Plum have seriously gorgeous new releases today, so I will preview those for you and show off the layouts I made with them, haha!  Scrapberry Designs is having a HUGE Christmas Sale over at Pretty Scrappy, you do NOT want to miss this!


And I thought that this one had to wait til today to get posted, but I have seen the product in the shoppe so I probably *could* have posted it earlier, but I didn't want to be wrong, so here is a layout I did back when I was guesting for Susan Robinson Designs.


kit: Twinkle Toes by Brandy Designs.
sketchwaves1 template #5 by Susan Robinson Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment