Sunday, May 2, 2010

iNSD aftermath :)

I hope that you all are surviving, maybe even still taking in some sales and activities around digi-land today!  I wasn't able to participate yesterday, lots and lots going on, not the least of which included my youngest's 2nd birthday, and welcoming my brand new baby niece to the world!  Yes, I got to swing by and see her, and oh my heavens is she cute!  Ok, I may be biased, but I think everyone would agree she's cute, family or not!  heehee!

So yesterday I missed the opportunity to tell you about all of the yummy new goodies that were being released yesterday, and show you the layouts I made with them!  There are a few, and they are seriously amazing!

Let's start with Nikki Epperson, because she has two grab bags that are overflowing with yummy goodness!!  This one is so full of stuff, you WANT to get this before it all gets revealed and sold separately, it's AMAZINGLY cheap!!  Just so you don't wonder if you're getting a 'good deal', this grab bag has a FULL kit, templates, alphas, add-ons... trust me, it's worth at least 4x the sale price!!

It's called Hello Sunshine, and it is so bright and cheerful!

Here's a layout I made with it:

Next up is the collab grab bag she did with Jennifer Fox Designs and simply.scraps, and it's huge and full of eye-candy too!!  It's called Colorful Me, and it's an absolute must-have!  

Here's a layout I created using it:


This grab bag also has EVERYTHING in it that you could possibly want.  Go!  Get it!!  You won't be disappointed!

Next up is the gorgeous Birthday kit that isn't TOO birthday.  I love this one so much I used it to make my son's 2nd birthday invitations.  It's called On Your Day, and it is beautiful and versatile and perfect for either boys or girls, birthdays, other parties, even everyday layouts!
Beautiful, isn't it?!  Here's the invitation I made with it:

Now I have a couple of Plum Pickins' to show you from Brandy Designs.  These are soft and beautiful and so very lovely.  The paper pack is called Cotton Candy, and it really does bring that softness:
These can be mixed and matched with the other Plum Pickins including these gorgeous little felt rosebuds:

These are absolutely darling!  I wanted to see if I could create a page without using anything else, except for these two products.  Here it is:
All of the Plum Pickins' coordinate, so you can use as many together as you like, or as few, like I did!  :D
Now, if you hurry, I bet you can still catch the tail-end of the iNSD sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment