Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good morning!

I am so tickled with this week's new releases at PDP, I'm seriously stoked!  I got to work with three of them!!  Three!  :D  You all know I adore our designers, and I honestly think their stuff is THE BEST!  So let me show you the sampling of goodies I had the honor to work with this week.

From Brandy Designs is this absolutely breath-taking kit featuring my favorite color (purple) with pops of green and pink.  G O R G E O U S!!  It's called Secret Garden, and I don't think it's possible to make an ugly layout with it!  heehee!
Here's a layout I created with it (featuring my brand new and BEAUTIFUL niece Jordan!)


New this week from Polka Dot Pixels is a rich, vibrant kit called Live Laugh Love.  I love the beautiful, deep colors and adorable elements!

Here's a page I made with it:


Sir Scrapalot has a shoppe full of amazing, beautiful kits and products.  I am never let down with his new releases, my catch-phrase for him is 'Consistency in Excellence' :D  Here is this week's yummy new release called Busting Out All Over that you simply MUST have:

I love how my page came out.  LOVE!  :D  Of course I'm sure it doesn't hurt that all 3 of my monkeys are in it!  haha!

The most fantastic part of all is that each of these three fantastic new releases is 20% off today!!  With their already-reasonable prices, how can you afford not to get them all?!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment