Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Seriously Witty

Does it tickle you as much as it does me to find a cleverly named kit/product in digiland?  I love it so much.  I have absolutely no skill in this area, ironically non-creative, but I can enjoy a well-chosen name along with the best of them!  This week, Polka Dot Pixels has one that, I gotta tell ya, is probably my favorite name in a long time.

Behold, So Petty.

I can't even type it without grinning!  LOVE it Em!  And that's not even touching on how beautiful the papers are, how adorable and unique the ellies are, this kit just rocks.

I really wanted to do a page of my Tubby Cat (the colors are perfect) but, having had to put him down just three months ago, my heart is still raw and I couldn't look at photos without blubbering.  So I chose one of our other kitties to showcase, instead, in my layout using this kit:
Make sure you go pick up this kit today for 20% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment