Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yes, I'm at it Again

I just can't help but share Nikki's new stuff with you early!  It's THAT yummy!!
You are going to be so tickled this week!  She has some AMAZING templates (especially if you love cluster-style layouts but struggle with them) and a girly kit that is so pretty I just about can't stand it!  :D  First lemme get you previews (and links, shhhh!) and then I'll show you my layouts, which I'm really proud of!
Here are those gorgeous templates.  I know, right?  You can pick them up today by following this link, even though they're not visible in the store yet.
Next up is the insanely beautiful Sassy Chick:

Right?!  The papers are just beautiful, and the elements are to die for, too!
Now, check out the layouts I created using the above yummies.



So, even though a lot of sites are still down, you can shop (a day early!) at Nikki's store over at The DigiChick and get through your withdrawls!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment