Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Minute

Sometimes scrapping under pressure really sparks my creativity.  One of the reasons I truly enjoy speed scraps, it doesn't give me time to second-guess myself.

My dear friend contacted me last night sick as a dog (poor thing, feel better soon!) and asked me to whip up a Twisted Lift Challenge at PDP for her.  Well, considering there isn't much I wouldn't do for her, of course I agreed!  And then spent way too much time trying to think up a good twist!  :P

Be that as it may, I came up with something that I sincerely hope everyone will enjoy.  Then I made my layout for it this morning, and I gotta tell ya, I'm diggin how it came out!  Most of the credit goes to PDP's newest designer Three Hearts Digital Designs for her gorgeous kit Spring Time.  I can't tell you how yummy it is, it's just like... totally drool-worthy!  Here, have a peek!
I also fancied up my background paper a little using one of her AMAZING overlays (I'm such an overlay junkie, and these are quality!!)
I coupled these with one of Brandy Design's beautiful, understated Fingerprints 4 templates, gave it a twist, and voila!  Beauty ensued!

So there you have it!  Now let's see what you can do!  Come play along with me at this week's Twisted Lift Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment