Saturday, May 15, 2010

Special Saturday Release Day!

The outage was rough, but thankfully it's over!  Since we missed our Wednesday release day, we're having a Saturday Bash, as well as a 30% off sale thru Sunday, and this includes new releases!  (just not CU items)
So, let's take a look at what I have for you this week!

I had the great pleasure to work with this beautiful kit from Victoria Feemster called Lovely Lady, these papers are sooooo gorgeous!
Here is the layout I made:


New this week from Polka Dot Pixels is this soft, gorgeous vintagey kit called Simply Romantic:

I just LOVE how my layout came out using it!


And, from Scrapberry Designs we have this wonderful, bright kit with AMAZING elements called Skirts in the Dirt.  Even if you don't have baseball/softball/t-ball photos, it's amazingly versatile!

Here is a layout I created with it (and I am looking forward to having ball photos soon for it! Yeehaw!)


So, make sure you go take advantage of the huge 30% off sale this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment