Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Wednesday, and a freebie!

Good Wednesday Morning!  I am delighted to show you what's new this week!  I also have a couple of challenge layouts to share with you, and at the end is a freebie!  Who doesn't love a freebie?!  :D

Let's start with the adorable mini-kit Dino Safari by Brandy Designs, which is 20% off today only!
Here is a layout I created with it:

Now, as you may or may not know, PDP hosted an entire week of Template Challenges that got extended due to the outages all over digi-land.  I did each of them, and also a couple of this week's 'regular' challenges. Here are some of my favorite layouts of mine that came from these challenges and past releases:



And now, if you've made it this far, you've definitely earned your freebie!  Created with Brandy's new release, Dino Safari:

Pick up your QP here!

No comments:

Post a Comment