Friday, April 30, 2010

PDP iNSD Blog Train!

Good morning, and Happy iNSD!!  You've most likely arrived here from Sugar Plum Brandy's blog for the next freebie on the train.  We'll get right to that, but first I want to cordially invite each and every one of you to stop in at Polka Dot Plum over the course of this weekend.  Not only are there some fantastic sales in the shoppe, but my fellow Sugar Plums and I, and even a couple of our FANTASTIC designers, have a lot of fun and games planned!

Here's the entire train, in case you are lost:
Sugar Plum Heather
Sugar Plum Corinne
Sugar Plum Sharon
Fabulous Designer Emily
Sugar Plum Brandy
YOU ARE HERE
Sugar Plum Jadelyn
Sugar Plum Nikki
Polka Dot Pixels
Sugar Plum Shauna
Polka Dot Plum

The freebie that I created for you is a QP made from Sir Scrapalot Designs' gorgeous kit When I Look At You.  This is a supremely beautiful kit chock full of so many goodies!  Take a peek, see for yourself!

Link has been removed, I hope you grabbed it while it was up!  Enjoy!  :D


Next stop: Sugar Plum Jadelyn
Have a wonderful iNSD!  I hope to see you around Polka Dot Plum for some fun!

1 comment: