Friday, April 9, 2010

A New (Shooting) Challenge

I haven't been doing as many challenge layouts this week but I have been doing some challenge shooting!  New at PDP is a challenge called Weekly Focus.  It's getting me to shoot things other than my kids, hehe!  And the ladies are posting tips and tricks and frankly TRAINING on how to use your camera (which is something I SO need!!)  I spent a large chunk of last year's income tax return on a Canon Rebel (XSi) and have really no idea how to use all of the wonderful features.  So they are really doing FANTASTIC things, you ought to check it out!

That being said, here are a couple of photos I took for the challenge this week:



Plus, you know, a bunch of my kids, haha!  I have a LOT to learn and a LONG way to go towards taking spectacular photos, but I'm delighted to have a foot on the path at least!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment