Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Newness from Polka Dot Pixels x2!

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  I am so excited to be able to share Emily's TWO new, adorable kits with you today!

First up we have Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, which I'm really tickled about.  Not only does the title provide endless amusement to my oldest and myself as we 'race' each other trying to say it, but my brother and his wife are expecting a baby girl (my first niece!) any day now!  So here's what the kit looks like, and below you'll find my page, a "Welcome Baby" that I will finish filling in when the time comes, and print and frame for my brother and his wife!
Next up is the beautiful Sweet and Sassy.  The papers are so beautiful I could just about eat them! heehee!  Oh, and the lace!  *swoon*
And here's a page featuring my gorgeous Lily, who is turning FIVE in a couple of weeks!  (When did that happen?!?!  Didn't I JUST have her?!?!)
So make sure to stop on over to Polka Dot Pixels' shoppe and pick these goodies up!  If you nab em today you get them for 20% off!!  Who doesn't love a sale?!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment