Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hybrid Call for Nikki Epperson!

This is the one you've been waiting for!  If you're even *thinking* of applying, go for it!!  Nikki is fabulous to work with, her designs are absolutely stunning... get on it, girls!  :D
Can't see the image?
Check out the details!

I am looking for a few hybrid artists to join my team!
Do you love my designs? Want to hang out with a fun
group of girls? If your answers are yes,
I can’t wait to hear from you!

Requirements:
* 2 hybrid projects per month
* Post in 3 galleries
* 1 monthly blog post

Email me at nikkiectcall@gmail.com with the following information:
1. Your name/screen name.
2. Why you’d like to join my team.
3. A list of your current teams.
4. A little bit about yourself.
5. A link to your favorite gallery and your blog (if applicable)

Applications will be accepted until 5/4 @ midnight EST.
Invitations and regrets will be sent by 5/7 @ midnight EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment