Friday, January 1, 2010

What's New Today?

Well, I'll tell ya!  :D  Polka Dot Plum is releasing the 2nd installment of "Plum Pickins".  Basically every month the designers all get a color swatch and create something that matches it, so we the customers can 'build our own' collab.  It's fantastic!  I am in LOVE with the color scheme this month, and Brandy's gorgeous contribution, called Hot Cocoa.

It's got quite a good bit in it for a 'mini', just look at what I did with it:

and


There are some seriously beautiful contributions from other designers, too, so be sure to check it out!

Also, don't forget to head on over to Brandy's blog every day this month for her "Design-iversary", including a download-a-day that starts today.  At the end of the month you will have the most DELICIOUS kit, trust me, you don't want to miss this!!

Here's a layout I made using the kit:



No comments:

Post a Comment