Friday, January 22, 2010

DigiSlacking?

Well... maybe a *little*, but I've been busy packing!  I have one week to try to get everything ready to move like 1600 miles away, and with 3 little kids (one of whom will go to school right up til the day we load up the trailer!) who need their 'things'... it's tricky!  But, I did manage to work up a layout today for you using Scrapberry Designs' ab-fab new kit Cutie Pie Valentine.  I seriously love this kit!

There are some absolutely awesome ellies in here for make-your-own Valentines, too, if you like to do that!  Hurry over to DSDI and grab this kit, it's 30% off through the weekend!!

Also, I made a free quick-page for you made from the above layout:

Grab it here. Enjoy!  :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete