Monday, January 18, 2010

Holiday Monday

Our income tax check came in and we were all agaggle to go cash it and take care of some business before we realized the bank was closed, the post office was closed... oops!  So tomorrow will be our running day for that.  I did go get some groceries today, and we bought our first reusable bags.  I was skeptical, they look so small and unforgiving... but I am a believer now!  We spent $168 on our run today (granted, there was a giant bag of dog food, one of cat food, a big thing of cat litter...) but still.  She fit everything in THREE of those bags except for the chicken!  And there were some big things in there, too, like the jumbo pack of wipes, and the jumbo pack of pull-ups, etc.  I am all about the reusable bags now!!  Yay!!

Just before we headed out the door I wrapped up the AAM challenge layout for PDP.  I hate doing AAMs.  But, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment