Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank you, sis!

I was feeling unmotivated and uninspired last night.  I am still behind in my scrapping but I just wasn't feeling it.  Well, my darling sister-in-law instructed me to 'scrap, or I'll spank you!'   I suspect she really WOULD, too!  LOL   So, needless to say, I opened up my PSPX and got to work.  I ended up putting together my week 2 layout for the DSA Scrap-off.  I did not score well on the first week, which was disappointing (really, who doesn't want to do well?) but I honestly and truly do not want to win it (the prize is a guest-CT spot, which I'm not interested in, nor would I have the ability to fulfill it). I just hope to make a little better showing of myself!  So here's this week's, cross your fingers that I do better scoring-wise than last week!  :D

Fittingly enough, the photo is of the previously mentioned sister-in-law, on the day she married my handsome brother.  I love that they wore black and she carried such beautiful red flowers!!

I also did this week's Twisted Lift over at PDP.  Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment