Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Running

I had to go 'bare bones' shopping, just milk, bread, butter, and some bins (for packing), but you know WalMart is like a time warp.   I've also been chasing the kids around trying to get them to clean, and doing dishes, that sort of thing.  So not a lot of scrapping has happened (yet) today but I did do a layout using my first ever 'tagger sized' kit.  It's surprisingly different, something about distortion and resizing, shadows are way off, too.  But I just used a soft photo edit and I think it looks pretty!  It's a gorgeous kit, check it out!Ribbons, Butterflies & Bows by Tezzas Tagger Scraps.

If you're a fan of Tagger Sized kits, she has an awesome selection of beauty for you in her shop!

Back to add in the 2nd layout I created with this yummy kit:


No comments:

Post a Comment