Monday, January 4, 2010

More, more more :D

I got to play with so many goodies today!  Of course, as per usual at this time of the week, I can't share many of them yet, but you know by now to come back and see me on Wednesday!  :D

For now, here's what I can share.  Remember that Brandy Designs is having a month-long 'Design-iversary' celebration on her blog?  Well, the name of the mega kit that she's releasing bit by bit is called Glittering Snow.  It's FANTASTIC.  I seriously can't get enough of it!!  Well, I did another layout with it today, here it is:

There is seriously SO MUCH in this kit.  Please stop in every day and pick up the pieces!  There will be lots of fun over the course of the month, and the blog team is just plain fun!!  So go, you've got nothing to lose!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment