Sunday, January 3, 2010

Challenges, Anyone?

I decided to focus on Polka Dot Plum's challenges today.  Usually I have them done before I go to bed the night they're released!  Haha!  But most of them were late this week, and I have been working feverishly to try to get some layouts for the designers at KK in time for the opening.... so today I worked on some of the challenges because I'd be so sad if noone participated and just sorta left the designers hosting them hanging.

Here's what I did today:

kit: Fly With Me by Denise Liemert


kit: Smitten by Allison Pennington


kit: Darjeerling by Sweet Tomato Designs.

Hopefully I can knock out a couple more before bed.  I actually took a break to *gasp* do some chores this afternoon!  Haha!  Laundry's all done save for folding the last load that's drying now.  One more load of dishes, and the pots and pans, and it's all good.  Yay.



Fall Frolic by Jennifer Fox Designs and Amanda Heimann (recolored)
Funkalicious Fall by Jennifer Fox Designs and Nikki Epperson of GSD
Fly With Me by Denise Liemert

Last one of the night, but I will be busting it tomorrow on two new kits to be released Wednesday!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment