Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you get scrapper's block?

With all the stress in my personal life lately, I feel like I am having a hard time making layouts that look decent.  Could I be suffering from some sort of creative block?  Or am I just being too hard on myself?  Hmm...  it's hard to say, I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on it.

For now, I've worked up another layout with Scrapberry Designs' gorgeous The Clock Struck 12 paper pack and element pack, part of the CAC over at ESS.  Here it is:


I also finally did my layout for ESS's mini-kit challenge.  They provide the mini, you use everything in it and make a layout.  Simple, right?  You tell me:

kit: Simplicity mini-kit by Missy's Bits

And lastly, I did this week's Twisted Lift Challenge over at PDP (there's a gift just for participating, be sure to check it out!)  I am well-pleased with the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment