Monday, November 30, 2009

Weeeeee!!

So I got offered a guest spot (with the possibility of it turning into a permanent spot!) with one of my all-time FAVORITE designers!!  I'm OVER the MOON!  This is a lady I like personally, as well as thinking she ROCKS as a designer.  I can't express my pure giddiness!!  :D  :D  :D

I applied for another CT earlier, one that I have little hope of getting, but hey, I have ZERO chance if I don't at least try, right?  :P  And uber template creator extraordinairre, Susan Robinson, gave us TWO bundles to create with.  You KNOW I'm in hog heaven, right?!  Haha!  Since the products aren't out there yet, I can't post my layouts yet (I'm pretty sure that's how it works, and I'm not taking any chances!) but I have already done... five or six?   Yes, I'm a MACHINE!  hahahaha.   Look for those layouts coming soon!

I did do one layout I can post here, for the color challenge over at PDP.  I bought a new kit for it and everything (which I L O V E by the way!  SO much gorgeous in this kit!!) so I hope you enjoy:

kit: Fall Frolic (by Jennifer Fox Designs and Amanda Heimann)

No comments:

Post a Comment