Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Now what?

Well, it seems that there isn't to be a 'new' release, but an introduction of past products newly introduced to the store... so what does that mean for me?  I'm not certain, but I have a sinking suspicion that it means there are already 'inspiration layouts' done, so I probably won't get anything included.  Again.  I haven't asked yet, and I'm a little afraid to because I don't want to come across like I'm complaining or kicking up a fuss.  I'm not.  I will be disappointed if that's the way it works out, but I understand it wasn't by design, crappy stuff happens and it seems Murphy's workin overtime with me these days.  I didn't realize there was so much 'CT Etiquette' that I don't know.  I wish so hard that there was a list posted somewhere.  I understand that every designer is going to have different rules, but surely there could be a 'general' list somewhere?!  I feel so lost, and dejected, it's hard not to just throw up my hands and walk away.  But I want this so much!  So I guess I will just wait until the product is released, and put together some (hopefully) beautiful layouts with it, and post them everywhere I can. Hopefully a few people will be inspired to go buy the templates!  :)

Ok, so, I *think* I know how to credit these layouts, so here goes!

Inspired by/scraplifts of  Ivana Alves' gallery here: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&page=1&ppuser=9486
*with special thanks to Susan Robinson Designs*

kit: Juliana's Dreams by Designed by Sunflowers.
except: circle frame- Cuppycakes by Jennifer Fox Designs
bead spill- Posing Pretty by Designed by Sunflowers
sun- Budding Friendship by Brandy Designs
button- Delight in Everything by Designed by Sunflowers
dragonfly- Delight in Everything by Designed by Sunflowers



kit: Flora and Fauna by Polka Dot Pixels.




kit: Under the Rainbow- Jennifer Fox Designs
except: 
arrows (2)- SuzyQ Scraps (tnt1)
star- SuzyQ Scraps (tnt1)
stitch (1)- SuzyQ Scraps (tnt1)
stitch (2)- SuzyQ Scraps (atp1)

No comments:

Post a Comment