Monday, November 16, 2009

Aww, man!

So, the template pack I've been working on layouts for was based on inspiration from an individual.  I have busted my butt working up layouts for all 3 templates.  Well, today we found out that the entire pack has to be pitched because the girl hadn't properly credited 2 of the 3 layouts as templates.  Yikes!  I feel badly for the designer because these were really involved templates, I'm certain a LOT of work went into them.  And now she has nothing to release, so she's going to have to start all over again.  As for myself, I'm a little bummed that I worked so hard on this and the layouts can't be used, but I'm glad I did them anyway.  I need the practice.  I'm really happy with my work, so I'll be posting them as soon as I can figure out exactly HOW to credit them!  Scraplifts, I guess?

Anyway, I'm trying not to let it get me down.  It just seems like Murphy's at work here.  Pretty much everything since I won this guest spot has gone wrong.  I feel like I'm making a poor showing of myself, but I can't see anything I could have done differently.  Maybe it's just not my time yet.  But I'm going to keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment