Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Release Wednesday

I'm so excited, and only a little bit lost.  :)  Tomorrow will be my first 'new release' day while on a CT (guest or not, I'm giddy!)  I've done a couple of layouts with templates that are being released and haven't uploaded them anywhere yet, so I'll get to do that first thing.  There will also be new challenges at PDP tomorrow, I love those so much!

I just spent the last couple of hours ready to pull my hair out, frustrated to tears, googling like a madwoman, scouring the interwebs for tutorials... finally I was able to figure out how to reverse the direction of text along a path.  WHY did they make it such an involved pain in the butt?!  Why not simply offer a box to check, text going clockwise, or counter-clockwise?!  I mean, come on!

Anyway, I prevailed (yay, me! lol) and now I am turning in, so that the morning comes bearing all its awesomeness and new goodies that much sooner!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment