Sunday, November 15, 2009

D'oh!

I made the biggest bonehead move last night.  I was working on a new (gorgeous) template, had it better than halfway done, and all of a sudden my computer seized up on me!  I had to hard-restart it, and because I hadn't saved my work along the way, I lost it all.  Argh!!  I was complaining about my sorry state of affairs to my sister-in-law, and she says, 'You can set your program to auto-save like every 5 minutes.'  O.o  I knew that, why didn't I ever do it??  *facepalm*  Haha, ah well.  I'll be rebuilding the work I lost because the template (coming soon from Susan Robinson!) is simply gorgeous, and I was really loving the way it was coming together.  I just get so mad at myself when I do stupid things like that.  In my defense, I'm a hurtin' turkey (I put my back out yesterday) so I'm not necessarily at my best... but as to why I didn't have my program set to autosave a long time ago?  I'll take the 5th.  ;)  I'm in a scrappin mood today, so hopefully I'll have some pic's to upload here later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment