Saturday, June 26, 2010

Perfect summertime kits

First, I have to show you this absolutely gorgeous kit by Polka Dot Plum's very own Lauren and Amy, called Sweet Summertime.  It is seriously beautiful, and the colors are so perfect for my summertime photos!  I foresee MANY layouts with this amazing kit, it's full of beauty!
Here is the first (of many, I am sure!) layout I created with it:

Yes, there will likely be many pool pictures over the course of the summer!  (Don't worry, I won't put up any of me in a swimsuit, heeheee!)

I'm also really excited about this gorgeous offering from Victoria Feemster Designs called Unordinary Girl.  I LOVE the colors, and they suit my daughter perfectly!  Check it out:
Using a template from one of our challenges at Polka Dot Plum (made by Sugar Plum Jadelyn), this is the layout I created:

You're going to want this one in your stash!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment