Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Newness from Nikki Epperson!

Good evening!  I'm sneaking in here early (shhhh!) to show you what Nikki's releasing at The DigiChick tomorrow!  I have a really good excuse this time, tho, honest!  hehe!  Tomorrow's the first and I have to work on assigning my PDP CTMs to their designers, and I don't want to be late with it OR with showing you Nikki's yummies!  So you get an early sneaky look, woot!

So!  This week you get two gorgeous new template packs (I'm talking serious awesomeness here!) AND a kit!! The kit is beautiful, I love the colors!  It's perfect for boys or girls, everyday or special layouts, especially summery ones!  :D

First, the template packs:

and
And the drool-worthy kit:
These will be 20% off in her shoppe at The DigiChick tomorrow, but if you're an instant-gratification sorta girl like me, you can always nab them early!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment