Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Normalcy returns, along with awesomeness!

We are working so hard to rebuild from the latest server crash over at Polka Dot Plum.  It's pretty daunting, we lost about 5 weeks' worth of data.  We're not giving up, though!  This week we started the process of rebuilding and moving ahead.  Things are starting to look 'right' again!  :D

One of the things I am most excited about is, of course, New Release Wednesday!  I have the most *delicious* kit to share with you, from Polka Dot Pixels.  Called Sugar and Spice, it is really appealing.  Have a peek:
Right?!  It's beautiful, the colors are amazing, the elements are fantastic, and look at those papers!!
One of my darling sisters-in-law is a huge cupcake fan (her kitchen is decorated in them!) so immediately I thought of her for this kit.  Here is a page I made from that inspiration, called Our Sweetie:

Isn't she a doll?  :)  If you go pick this one up today, you get it for 20% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment