Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday New Releases

Once again I am overjoyed to show you some of the absolutely gorgeous new things my designers are releasing over at Polka Dot Plum, for 20% off today!!

Polka Dot Pixels has TWO new releases for you today (I know, she is just ROCKIN it!!) and I'm in love with them both!

Dippity Doo evokes such fond, nostalgic feelings in me.  I love the gorgeous papers, and the elements are simply fantastic, have a look:
Here are a couple of layouts I made featuring photos from 50ish years ago:

and

If you'd like a freebie made with this kit, check out my post over at Polka Dot Pixels' CT Blog here!

Next up is the soft, beautiful new Hunting Wabbits.  Perfect not only for your Easter layouts, but also everyday ones, just look at everything this kit contains!

And here are two layouts I created with it, one Easter-themed, one not!

and

Also on the above layout I have used Brandy Designs' ROCKIN new release called Funky Brushed Alpha.  It is easily my favorite new alpha, and she gives it to you in FIVE colors!!  Check this out!

Trust me when I tell you, this is a MUST HAVE for your stash!!
So, what are you waiting for?
Get to shoppin' already!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment