Monday, March 22, 2010

Some Recent Challenge Layouts

Just because I haven't in forever, I thought I would post a few of my recent PDP challenge layouts.  I go in streaks with my scrapping, I think, and I'm kinda diggin this most recent one.  Things are coming together better than I fear they will, and that's always good!  :D

Without further adieu...  please enjoy.
For the Plum Pickins Challenge, using Polka Dot Pixels' Envious, part of the challenge was to use all 35 pieces!!  I expected disaster, but was pleasantly surprised!
and
For the Twisted Lift challenge, both use the same template from BTA Designs, and credits are here and here, respectively.
for Brandy's template challenge, credits.

That's not even ALL of them!!  I suppose I should do this every week, or even a couple at a time as I complete them, eh?  hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment