Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Such Deliciousness On This Happy Wednesday Morning!

I am so excited by the things I get to share with you today!!

First of all, Brandy Designs has an awesome new grab bag for you today that is chock full of must-haves!  It's called Message In A Bottle 2, trust me, do not miss out on this!

Here is a layout I made using it, and her gorgeous kit Blossom Within:


And Polka Dot Pixels has not one, but TWO absolutely stunning new kits for you today!  First is Chocolate Truffle, and really, I can't say enough good things about this kit, it's amazing!


And here are a couple of layouts I created with it:

and


Yummy, right?!
And just feast your eyes on her second new release this week, Sweet Pea!


And a couple of layouts I made using it:

and


So, go forth and shop!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment