Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello Wednesday!

I have some rather exciting things to share with you today!  Let's start first with Polka Dot Plum's newest designer, Berry Sweet Designs!  Opening just today, she's already got a lot of gorgeous things in her shoppe, be sure to check it out!  Also, in honor of her Grand Opening, she's having a 30% off sale!!  Definitely don't miss it!  I had the immense pleasure of working with her kit Sprung.  It's seriously delicious!
I made two layouts with it:

and

Don't miss out, go check out her shoppe, I kid you not, it's fantastic!

New (and 20% off today!) from Brandy Designs and Marni Designs is my new all-time favorite kit.  No, I'm not just saying that, this kit is so full of GORGEOUS!!  It's called Flock Together, lookie!
And here's a layout I created with it:
And from Polka Dot Pixels are these AMAZING Fancy Frames.  I'm seriously SO in love with these, they are definitely my style!  They're also 20% off today only!
And here's a layout I created using one:

No comments:

Post a Comment