Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Upcoming Excitement and a Sale!

Good morning, digiland!  I wanted to let you in on a little bit of noteworthy news... did you know that Kiki Halbert (also known as Recherche by KH Designs) is going to be celebrating her 4th Designiversary later this week?!  Four years as a designer, that is amazing!  No wonder she's so good at it!  :D

Activities will take place on her blog, in both of her shops (SBE and FPD), and on the blogs of her promo team members (including me!)  So stay tuned, and keep an eye on Kiki's blog for more details coming soon!  There will be lots of amazing deals, giveaways, games and fun!!

I also wanted to remind you, if you haven't yet, go pick up this absolutely gorgeous collab she did with siamese studio called Burst Into Spring.  I think you'll find yourself going back to it again and again, I have already created a second layout with it (and NO, in case you're wondering, it wasn't required! I just really love the kit THAT MUCH!!)   It's still 25% off until tomorrow, so don't wait!

Here is the yummy kit again, for your viewing pleasure, and then my second layout using it:



No comments:

Post a Comment