Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Polka Dot Plum!!!

I can't believe we have been open for an entire year already!!  I've met so many truly wonderful people there, honed my scrapping skills immensely, and stocked my scrap-stash with some of the MOST gorgeous products ever!  I started on my first creative teams ever for designers here at PDP, and now I am the Lead Sugar Plum for the site.  I absolutely LOVE my work, ADORE our designers and their products, but most of all, it's the community that I can't get enough of!  PDP has such a warm, happy atmosphere.  You really feel like family there.  That is such a hard thing to find online.

It's a Polka Party!!  There will be TONS of activities, fun and games, prizes!!  Starting today and running the rest of the month!!  Make sure you stop in (and stop in often!) and check out the hap's.  We also have Scrapzillas going on, and there are already some really amazing layouts being posted in response to the first challenge!  I hope we'll see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment