Friday, October 1, 2010

Is it October already?!

...wasn't it JUST the end of May?  Wow this summer sure flew!  Living in the northeast it's truly fall, the wonderful chill in the air (and that smell!!), the leaves are starting to turn so the colors are brilliant and beautiful.  We get to wear a sweater when we go out, enjoy some apple cider and cinnamon sugar donuts, and of course, pumpkin everything!  Halloween is just around the corner (my FAVORITE!)  Do you know what else October brings?

Kiki Halbert is going to be celebrating her 4th anniversary as a digital scrapbooking designer.  Wow!!  Four years, and still going strong!  There will be lots of celebrating going on, and I will keep you all posted but for now let me encourage you to keep your eyes on her blog, and Twitter and FB.

Speaking of Kiki's blog, I'm going to be posting my all-time FAVORITE chicken crock pot recipe on there in the next couple of days, so stay tuned for that, too!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment