Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...has it really been a week already?!

UGH on moving!  I hate and despise it.  But, sometimes it's a necessary evil.  The ex arrived with the truck and unloaded it yesterday, so we are literally up to our eyeballs (in our already-tiny space) in boxes and bins needing to be unpacked and somehow magically have homes found for everything.  Yikes.  So I'll be working away at it until the end of time, I fear, but I wanted to take a break and tell you about two very exciting new releases I had the IMMENSE pleasure of working with!!

First, from the fantabulous new designer over at Polka Dot Plum, Geek Chic Scraps, just feast your eyes on this whimsical, absolutely gorgeous kit called Forest of Love:
I really loved working with this kit, here are my two layouts with it:


and



From Polka Dot Pixels today, talk about your go-to birthday kit!  This is a beauty, and I loved it so much!!  Just look at the range of colors:


Perfect for EVERY birthday!  Here are two layouts from me using it:


and


If you hurry you can get them for 20% off, today only!

No comments:

Post a Comment