Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are you ready for some beauty?

Today's new releases are right up your alley, then!

From Polka Dot Pixels, this kit just sings "Spring!" to me.  I love it, it makes me wish for warm, sunny days with a cool breeze, listening to birds sing, enjoying all the flowers and green life outdoors!

It's called A Little Bird and it's available exclusively at Polka Dot Plum.  And if you pick it up today, you will get it for 20% off!  Have a peek:
Here are two layouts I created with it:



From Geek Chic Scraps and Jennifer Fox Designs, just look at this gorgeous collab they have for you called Foxy Chic.  Beauty!!  And 20% off today!
And here are a couple of layouts I created using it:


and



If you're a CU lover, check out Brandy Designs' release today, these yummy Painted Overlays!  Don't forget, they're 20% off today only!

No comments:

Post a Comment