Saturday, March 6, 2010

Super Awesome News

I think it's safe to share it now...

Not only am I a Sugar Plum at Polka Dot Plum (site CT), but....

...drumroll...

I am the overseer of the site CT!!

I am truly honored and humbled to have been chosen to fill this role.  I love PDP with my whole heart, and to get to be such an integral part of it seriously makes me giddy!  I am blessed to get to work with such an amazing group of people, on such a fabulous site.  Hopefully I live up to, or even surpass, their expectations.  I know I am going to try!!  :D

I had the immense pleasure of working with Danielle Corbitt Designs' You Rock My Heart.  I love this kit so very much!  At first glance you might not realize how versatile it is, but I did a layout of my son and it worked brilliantly, check it out.



...right?  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment