Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What I've Been Doing

Good morning!  I haven't updated in forever, I'm sorry for that!  Things have been so hectic, and I feel like I've been writing on everyone else's blogs, and let mine get neglected.  Yesterday I had a nice, quiet day and actually got to scrap a bit!  And my first thought was, I should blog these!  :D

So let me share with you a few of the pages I've been creating.  And I will try very hard to update more often than monthly.  We have so many fantastic new designers at Polka Dot Plum, I'm really excited by many of them and will hopefully have lots and lots of yummy goodies to share with you!

So, here are some of the pages I've been creating lately, in no particular order, links below:


I think that's more than enough for today, don't you?  *hehe*  If you've made it this far, bless your heart!  

1 comment:

  1. Yowsas! Gorgeous!! I love these layouts & I am SOO happy to have you on my team!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete