Friday, July 9, 2010

New stuff, pretty layouts, and a call!

As much as I love summer, especially having all of my kids home with me, it sure is a crazy time of year!  It feels like we're just going and going and I am even more scattered than usual!  I think I'm not doing as badly as I fear, and I am actually getting a lot accomplished, but some of the 'details' are falling by the wayside.  So I am trying to tidy things up, and to that end, I wanted to show you some of the fantastic new products I've had the amazing luck to work with recently!  Before we do that, though, I am really excited about this call:  Nikki Epperson is holding a blog/promo team call.  She is one of my all-time FAVORITE designers (and people!) and I want to really encourage you to give it a shot.  Here are the spec's:
Need more encouragement?  Just look at her releases at The DigiChick this week:

My layout with it:


And her dazzling collab with the one and only Shawna Clingerman, Independent:
My page using it:


Now, I've also had the pleasure of working with a couple of Polka Dot Plum's fantastic designers! 

Have a look at this beautiful collab by Melissa Daniel Designs and Neverland Scraps called Sharkbait:

And the page I created with it:
And, last but not least, I was able to work with this exquisite beauty by A+ Designs, Whispers:

I used it for this week's RAK Challenge and made Lisa this page with her photo:

Thanks for sticking with me this far!  I will try my best not to get this far behind again!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment